* ALL students will be assessed a non-refundable registration fee of $200 at the time of registration.
The registration fee will cover the cost of field trips.
REGISTRATION AND TUITION POLICIES
Beach Day School follows VBCPS for our Christmas and Spring Break holidays; however, our school start and end dates, along with other holidays / teacher work days may differ. Please see the Beach Day 2021-2022 calendar if/when it is available on our website for all other holidays and scheduled events. We use VBCPS inclement weather decisions as a guide for our inclement weather policy, if available. School hours vary by grade, and are listed above.
To register for Beach Day School Fall 2021, and to secure a spot for your child, parents must submit the following:
- A completed Beach Day School application form
- A $200 non-refundable Registration Fee
Before Your Child Will Be Assigned a Class, and/or Before the First Day of School, parents must submit:
- A completed Emergency Contacts / Pickup Authorization Form
- A signed Medical Authorization Form (you may download a current form at beachdayschool.com. Click on “Registration,” and then click “Forms”)
- Original birth certificate or passport presented and verified by school staff.
- Physical and Immunization Records which include a visit to the pediatrician within the last 12 months.
- Medication/epi-pen forms where applicable to allergies or other listed on emergency form
10% discount for tuition paid in full by May 30th, 2021 for the year (reflects the 10% discount above)Fall 2021 Discounts: **ONLY 1 DISCOUNT MAY BE APPLIED
- 5% discount off for youngest sibling tuition
- 5% discount for all active military families
- 5% discount for FPC member families
** WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS **
Please call the Beach Day office to place your child on a waiting list the 1st of October for the following year. Registration will begin in October for 2-year-olds and January for 3's, 4's, and K. Preference is given to current Beach Day families and members of the First Presbyterian Church. Prospective students will be called in the order they have been placed on the waiting list.
Contact Dawn Finguerra, Director at (757) 772-1150 or
Elizabeth Weston, Curriculum Coordinator at (757) 772-1151 or
you can also hit the button to the right to email us!