* ALL students will be assessed a non-refundable registration fee of $200 at the time of registration. The registration fee will cover the cost of field trips.
REGISTRATION AND TUITION POLICIES
Beach Day School follows VBCPS for our Christmas and Spring Break holidays; however, our school start and end dates, along with other holidays/teacher workdays may differ. Please see the Beach Day 2022-2023 calendar for all other holidays and scheduled events. We use VBCPS inclement weather decisions as a guide for our inclement weather policy, if available. School hours vary by grade, and are listed below:e.
To register for Beach Day School Fall 2021, and to secure a spot for your child, parents must submit the following:
- A completed Beach Day School application form
- A $200 non-refundable Registration Fee (Sibling registration fee is an additional $100.)
Before Your Child Will Be Assigned a Class, and/or Before the First Day of School, parents must submit:
- A completed Emergency Contacts / Pickup Authorization Form
- A signed Medical Authorization Form (you may download a current form at beachdayschool.com. Click on “Registration,” and then click “Forms”)
- Original birth certificate or passport presented and verified by school staff.
- Physical and Immunization Records include a visit to the pediatrician within the last 12 months.
- Medication/epi-pen forms where applicable to allergies or other listed on the emergency form
Fall 2023 Discounts: (**ONLY 1 DISCOUNT MAY BE APPLIED PER FAMILY)
- 10% discount for tuition paid in advance for the year (reflects the 10% discount above)
- 5% discount off for youngest sibling tuition
- 5% discount for all active military families
- 5% discount for FPC member families
** WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS **